Creative Catalyst Workshop | Intuitive Play
A Workshop to Delight in the Unseen Self
A workshop of the Creative Catalyst Series
Our intuition is one of our wisest teachers. As we dream of the world we want to see for our communities, we need ways to access and trust this inner knowing. Play is one of the best ways to not only tap into intuition, but to delight in it. Join Seattle-based facilitator, Reid Kuennen, as we celebrate the spectrum of the unseen self through grounding, games and general goofiness.
December 8, 2020
9am Seattle / Vancouver |12pm Toronto | 2pm Rio de Janeiro | 5pm London | 7pm Cape Town | 10:30pm Bangalore
Visit a time zone conversion clock to determine the start time in your area as standard time varies throughout the world.
For this workshop, you will need:
- paper, pen, and markers/crayons/colored pencils
- a quiet space with limited distractions
- a PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android device with a camera
- a good internet connection (call in will not be available)
- power for your device to ensure that it lasts for 90 minutes
- a Zoom account is not required to participate, but we recommend downloading the most current Zoom Desktop Client onto your device. (See our ZOOM TIPS below)
We welcome you to join the workshop 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start time so that you can get oriented and ready to participate when the meeting starts. Please be aware that the workshop will be closed to new participants 5 minutes after the session starts.
Much of this workshop will take place doing activities in breakout rooms in 5-10 minute increments, between which we will all return to the main session. Please plan to stay online during breakout groups (and, ideally for the whole workshop!) as leaving a breakout group could disrupt the activities.
Click the button below to register for this workshop. After registering you will receive an email with a link to sign into the workshop at the scheduled time. There is no fee to register.
SUPPORT THIS PROGRAM
Equal access to programming such as this workshop series is made possible though the generous support of our community. Suggested donation is $15.00 USD.
The Creative Catalyst Series brings the practice of creative expression to you wherever you are in the world.
This workshop will take place in a private and secure PYE Zoom room.
- ZOOM: Before the workshop, we recommend that you install the Zoom Desktop Client and check to make sure that your camera, speaker and microphone are working properly. For help in getting Zoom set up on your device, here are some resources:
- CHANGE YOUR NAME IN ZOOM: Once you enter the workshop, consider changing your name to your preferred name, your preferred pronouns, and your location. You can do this by selecting «Participants» on your toolbar, finding your name and hovering over it, clicking «More», and selecting «Rename».
- VIDEO: When you enter the room, your video will be on; you can turn it off at any time by clicking on the camera icon.
- AUDIO: All participants will be ‘MUTED’ until given permission by the facilitator. You turn your audio on and off by clicking on the microphone icon. And if you have excessive noise in your environment, please ‘MUTE’ unless you are talking.
- CHAT: You can submit questions and comments to the group or directly to the facilitator through the chat feature. Click “CHAT” and a chat box will appear. Here you can view and make comments and ask questions.
- RECORDING: This workshop will be recorded for possible promotional use; participant video will not be shared without permission. There will be no recording of private conversations in break out rooms.
Click on the name to read trainer’s bio: