Join our team!!!
We are looking for a dynamic, part time Technical Support Specialist to troubleshoot, develop and fix computer system software that supports our daily operations. We are looking for a candidate to work remotely who is organized, detail oriented, and technically skilled. Candidates must be self starters, comfortable with working in a fast paced environment on multiple projects. Work hours for this role will be quite flexible, and may on rare occasions require meetings scheduled during non-standard business hours. We estimate that this role will require an average of 8-10 hours/week, with room to grow in hours as PYEs activities expand.
Part-time: (8-10 hours/week)
Location: Remote / Seattle Area
The Technical Support Specialist will report to the Program Manager and will provide support for PYE operations.
- Provide technical support to PYE staff as needed.
- Management of Google for Work administration for the organization.
- Upgrade, maintain, troubleshoot, and research any hardware or software issues.
- Test software applications for defects and bugs as needed.
- Assist in evaluating, sourcing, and purchasing software applications.
- Website maintenance and development using WordPress and connected apps.
- Management of app integration and workflow processes.
- Collaborate on the technical design of all products and services.
- Database and contact management maintenance, problem solving, and development with all associated software including Salesforce, TimbaSurvey, FormAssembly and other connected apps.
- Maintain current client information and generate reports as needed.
- Implement best practices and documentation for data maintenance.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to meet role expectations while working in a remote working environment
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills to diagnose and repair problems with software
- Proven experience in a technical support role
- Proficient with the Google suite of applications, Salesforce, payment platforms (PayPal, Stripe, etc), FormAssembly, MailChimp, WordPress, Dreamhost
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to not get frustrated in sometimes ambiguous situations
- Available to respond to technical requests within 24 hours of receipt
- Able to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated skill in html
- Able to work remotely and meet with PYE staff between business hours (US Pacific Time)
$25 – $35 per hour commensurate on experience
This role is 1099 to W2 after a two month exploratory period to ensure right fit for both parties
HOW TO APPLY
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only best fit resumes will be contacted.
Application Deadline – Jul 31, 2020
Start Date – Aug 17, 2020 or as negotiated
Partners for Youth Empowerment is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.