PYE creative facilitation trainings allow facilitators to experience, practice and deepen their understanding of PYE’s Creative Empowerment Model (CEM). In all of our trainings, participants will be invited to explore their own creativity and build their facilitation toolkit. Understanding and integrating the CEM into your own facilitation involves deep and experiential practice with a focus on internal transformation. Alumni often tell us that these trainings are the missing piece in their professional development.
Whether you join us just for Creative Facilitation 1 or for the whole training series, you will gain insight into what makes an empowering Creative Facilitator. To achieve the greatest depth of understanding and embodiment of the CEM, we recommended taking all of the trainings in sequence.
- Learn new facilitation strategies.
- Learn how to weave creative activities into any program to increase depth, relevance, and engagement.
- Learn strategies for developing a safe space that allows people to take creative risks that bonds a group as if by magic.
- Receive a tool box of easy-to-lead activities you can use the very next day to bring depth and heart to your programs.
- Gain confidence in your creativity and your ability to be an engaging and inspirational leader.
You can use what you learn in CF1 in any program regardless of the content, format, or audience. Increase your impact and effectiveness as a group leader:
- Build strong, cohesive groups
- Make learning fun and memorable
- Engage a wide range of learning styles
- Boost inner motivation and confidence
- Develop key life skills
- Bring out the quiet voices
- Minimize resistance and disruptive behavior
In CF1 we hope that you discover how creative you actually are and that we all have an innate ability to express ourselves—once we know we don’t have to be perfect! Also, athough you’ll be learning to lead creative activities, no experience with the arts is required. This training is for:
- Beginning and advanced facilitators
- Teachers, youth workers, counselors
- Teaching artists
- Social service professionals
- Life coaches
- People who lead adult trainings
- Experienced facilitators who want to learn new skills
- Anyone who wants to jump start their creativity
SLIDING SCALE REGISTRATION FEE – $500/375/250 USD Partners for Youth Empowerment employs a Sliding Scale as a tool to promote economic justice and provide access to all. We invite you to self select your registration fee using our Sliding Scale as a guide. Based on where you fall on the sliding scale, you are welcome to choose the rate that works best for you.
If your circumstances do not allow you to attend at our posted rates, you are welcome to request a scholarship though our Scholarship Program. We recognize that along with individual income differences, there are inequalities of the exchange rate in converting to the US dollar around the world.
So many reasons to join a PYE certificate training . . .
Our Creative Facilitation training is highly practical and experiential and will give you a manual that will help you to design and implement effective programs for youth. These skills can be applied right away.
PYE training is unique.
It goes to the heart of using facilitation to develop vital social and emotional skills in young people and increase your impact.
The skills and insights that you learn at a Creative Facilitation training are easy to share and implement with your groups and with other team members after the training.